Items by Stephanie Paige Ogburn
Wyoming's concealed-carry laws have been liberalized, but that doesn't mean that everybody can pack pistols in their pockets.
Listen to the sound of the Grand Canyon without a helicopter, and then as a "quiet" helicopter flies in.
Author Paul VanDevelder speaks on the U.S. government's plan to dam the Missouri River and flood native lands.
National Geographic photographer Peter McBride shows images from his new book and discusses what he learned while working on it.
Genetic sequencing may hold the key to stopping blister rust, a disease that's ravaging Western whitebark pines.
Jeff Rice discusses how he collects sound and plays some of the sounds from the Western Soundscape Archive
Writer Pat Toomay talks with landscape photographer Michael Berman about his craft and the draw of the desert.
- Richard Crow on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson
- Sarah Tory on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Greg Graves on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- John W Stephens on Ranch Diaries: How to coexist with wild animals
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?