Items by Marian Lyman Kirst
In Los Angeles, self-trained entomologist Daniel Marlos helps others learn about the crawly things he loves through his website: What's That Bug?
The self-trained entomologist discusses readers' questions on insects, and some of his favorite worldwide insect finds.
The National Park Service is surveying its holdings to find out which parks have fossils in order to manage them better.
Four Western cities receive grants to improve habitat for the millions of migratory birds that pass through urban areas every year.
In a settlement with environmental groups, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service agrees to make listing decisions about more than 250 imperiled candidate species.
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Charles Roberts on Go ahead, control my guns
- Jim Bolen on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?