Items by Staff
The Badger Chapter of the Glacier-Two Medicine Alliance, an environmental group that strives to protect the Rocky Mountain Front, will form two new groups.
The Friends of Opal Creek receives a 3,000 acre land donation in the Cascade Range worth $12.6 million.
Grand County, Utah, gets a new council, after the old council is removed amidst charges of corruption.
Critical habitat areas are proposed to protect the Colorado squawfish, the humpback chub, the bonytail chub, and the razorback sucker.
Environmental groups will appeal a decision allowing exploratory oil drilling in the Badger - Two Medicine Wilderness Area.
A fish farm plan that would have ruined one of the last clean springs on the Snake River is blocked.
- Steve Snyder on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Kelly Cooper on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steven Childs on It's time to kill my own food
- Steven Childs on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- Daniel Greenstadt on A trail runner defends his right to public lands