Items by Staff
The West Coast Ancient Forest Activists conference promotes discussion between enviro's and loggers in Oregon.
A letter to the editor of a California paper criticizing range conditions causes a $32,000 libel suit.
A booklet titled 'Six Myths About the Future of Small Towns' suggests small towns shouldn't court industry.
A wise use group wants the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to put industry and private rights first.
The Badger Chapter of the Glacier-Two Medicine Alliance, an environmental group that strives to protect the Rocky Mountain Front, will form two new groups.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town