Items by Staff
The West Coast Ancient Forest Activists conference promotes discussion between enviro's and loggers in Oregon.
A letter to the editor of a California paper criticizing range conditions causes a $32,000 libel suit.
A booklet titled 'Six Myths About the Future of Small Towns' suggests small towns shouldn't court industry.
A wise use group wants the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to put industry and private rights first.
The Badger Chapter of the Glacier-Two Medicine Alliance, an environmental group that strives to protect the Rocky Mountain Front, will form two new groups.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle