Items by Joshua Zaffos
District judge rules ESA has no say over species that don't have multi-state presence or economic impact.
By lowering tariffs and regulatory hurdles, the deal could make it easier to sell natural gas to Japan.
An obscure provision in two environmental laws is the weapon of choice in a bureaucratic Sagebrush Rebellion.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked