We hope the seven episodes of West of 100 we've produced this year have stimulated your curiosity and warmed your ears. Unfortunately, we've decided to discontinue the podcast. We've concluded that our small staff can better serve our audience by concentrating our resources on conducting the best in-depth reporting on the American West that you can find in print or online. Thanks for listening!
- David W Hamilton on What we’re reading about the Bundy trial in Oregon
- Clay Dusel on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit
- David W Hamilton on ‘These big dreams to have everyone prosper’
- Dale Lockwood on Trump met with a leader of the land transfer movement
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition