We hope the seven episodes of West of 100 we've produced this year have stimulated your curiosity and warmed your ears. Unfortunately, we've decided to discontinue the podcast. We've concluded that our small staff can better serve our audience by concentrating our resources on conducting the best in-depth reporting on the American West that you can find in print or online. Thanks for listening!
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog