SAGE Magazine, a student-run environmental magazine at the Yale Forestry School, recently ran a photo essay of Western images submitted from students and people around the region. Here, we showcase a selection of these photos, which include beautiful wildlife photography and poignant illustrations of humans' relationship to the natural world.
- Frank Matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road