2014 Spring Special for Authors and Publishers
Advertising Space Reservation Form
This Spring, you are invited to share your new and favorite books, videos, music and bookstores with the readers of High County News at up to 50% off regular ad rates!
Available Print Issue Cover dates:
- April 14 (Space reservation deadline: March 24, Ad art deadline: March 31)
- April 28 (Space reservation deadline: April 7, Ad art deadline: April 14)
- May 12 (Space reservation deadline: April 21, Ad art deadline: April 28)
- May 26 (Space reservation deadline: May 5, Ad art deadline: May 12)
For more information contact:
David J. Anderson
Director - Advertising, Sponsor & Partner Development
Mail: High Country News
P.O. Box 1090
Paonia, CO 81428
Tel: 970-527-4898, ext. 40
Become a fan | www.facebook.com/highcountrynews
Follow us | www.twitter.com/highcountrynews
Get weekly e-mail updates | www.hcn.org/enewsletter/commons-email-signup
Mission: High Country News covers the important issues and stories that define the American West. Through insightful, in-depth journalism, it strives to inform and inspire people to act on behalf of the West's diverse natural and human communities.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?