Spring Special for Authors and Publishers
Advertising Space Reservation Form
This Spring, you are invited to share your new and favorite books, videos, music and bookstores with the readers of High County News at up to 50% off regular ad rates!
Available Print Issue Cover dates:
- April 13 (Space reservation deadline: Mar. 23, Ad art deadline: Mar. 30)
- April 27 (Space reservation deadline: April 6, Ad art deadline: April 13)
- May 11 (Space reservation deadline: April 20, Ad art deadline: April 27)
- May 25 (Space reservation deadline: May 4, Ad art deadline: May 11)
For more information contact:
David J. Anderson
Director - Advertising, Sponsor & Partner Development
Mail: High Country News
P.O. Box 1090
Paonia, CO 81428
Tel: 970-527-4898, ext. 40
Become a fan | www.facebook.com/highcountrynews
Follow us | www.twitter.com/highcountrynews
Get weekly e-mail updates | www.hcn.org/enewsletter/commons-email-signup
Mission: High Country News covers the important issues and stories that define the American West. Through insightful, in-depth journalism, it strives to inform and inspire people to act on behalf of the West's diverse natural and human communities.
- Adam Hannuksela on Tracking grazing’s impacts on bugs
- Carol Bartlett on Idaho and BLM flout conservation laws for fallen officers
- John W Stephens on Animas River spill: only the latest in 150 years of pollution
- Mark Bailey on Why is bad science protecting the Lower Snake River dams?
- Carol Bartlett on Could fugitive methane help out remote communities?