Outdoors Issue Guide
Reservation Deadline: June 5, 2017
Materials Deadline: June 12, 2017
Cover Date: June 26, 2017
A special issue devoted to all of the outdoor recreation opportunities and associated challenges they bring. Perfect for outdoor gear providers, destination locations and more. The editors of High Country News bring unique analysis and insight into the biggest trends of outdoor recreation where it matters most, the American West. We bring our depth of experience on the issues to provide nuanced reporting on one of the region’s biggest, most contentious industries.
Features: special Outdoor Recreation Marketplace advertising section.
- 120,000 outdoor recreation enthusiasts with our print issue.
- Affluent, highly educated, environmentally and socially conscious outdoor lovers.
- Outdoor enthusiasts looking for adventure, education and ecologically responsible and sustainable options.
- Bonus distribution at the Shift Festival in Jackson, WY.
- Basic Listings starting at $30
- Display Ads starting at $98 (includes 30$ credit towards Basic Listing)
- Tour operators and guides
- Travel agents
- Outdoor gear providers
- Destination locations
- State and local tourism boards and offices
- State and national parks
- Conservation Groups
- Anyone involved in preserving, providing or facilitating outdoor recreational opportunities