The Future Issue - 2015
Natural Resource Education
Issue Cover Date: January 19, 2015
Space Reservation Deadline: December 29, 2014
Ad Art Deadline: January 5, 2015
What Are We Thinking?
In this special issue, High Country News explores the past, present and future of environmental thinking. Combining perspectives on historical figures and movements with essays, stories and interviews from today’s best environmental thinkers, we’ll give readers everything they need to know to tackle some of the hardest issues surrounding natural resources today.
For more information contact:
David J. Anderson
Director - Advertising, Sponsor & Partner Development
Mail: High Country News
P.O. Box 1090
Paonia, CO 81428
Tel: 970-527-4898, ext. 40
Become a fan | www.facebook.com/highcountrynews
Follow us | www.twitter.com/highcountrynews
Get weekly e-mail updates | www.hcn.org/enewsletter/commons-email-signup
Mission: High Country News covers the important issues and stories that define the American West. Through insightful, in-depth journalism, it strives to inform and inspire people to act on behalf of the West's diverse natural and human communities.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust