Green Gift Guide
Eco-Friendly Gifts for the Holidays
Issue Cover Date: November 23, 2015
Space Reservation Deadline: November 2, 2015
Ad Art Deadline: November 9, 2015
Our audience is looking for your holiday gift ideas including eco-friendly products and services, home and garden products, books, music, outdoor recreation equipment, travel ideas, conferences, events, conservation groups to support and more. It's a great time to let 'em know!
For more information contact:
David J. Anderson
Director - Advertising, Sponsor & Partner Development
Mail: High Country News
P.O. Box 1090
Paonia, CO 81428
Tel: 970-527-4898, ext. 40
Become a fan | www.facebook.com/highcountrynews
Follow us | www.twitter.com/highcountrynews
Get weekly e-mail updates | www.hcn.org/enewsletter/commons-email-signup
Mission: High Country News covers the important issues and stories that define the American West. Through insightful, in-depth journalism, it strives to inform and inspire people to act on behalf of the West's diverse natural and human communities.
- Mark Rozman on How bigotry is woven in with our Western roots
- Larry Glickfeld on This year’s weird Alaska winter should make us very, very nervous.
- Laura Jean Schneider on Ranch Diaries: The risks of ranching on a wild landscape
- Ed Morrow on How bigotry is woven in with our Western roots
- Ed Morrow on This year’s weird Alaska winter should make us very, very nervous.