Through publishing diverse perspectives on Western environmental and social issues, including stories often ignored by the cultural majority, we hope to inspire our readers to expand their own outlooks while attracting and engaging a broader public.
To find out more about how you can support High Country News’ independent journalism, visit our Donate Now page.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?